POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : History of POV-Ray? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  History of POV-Ray? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Paragon
Subject: History of POV-Ray?
Date: 9 Aug 2001 02:23:26
Message: <3b722c5e$1@news.povray.org>
Where can I learn about the history of POV-Ray?  Here is this great freeware
raytracer, and it's origin on how it came about seems nowhere to be found...

Post a reply to this message

> Where can I learn about the history of POV-Ray?  Here is this great freeware
> raytracer, and it's origin on how it came about seems nowhere to be found...

In the beginning there was darkness.

Then David K. Buck said "Let there be raytraced light" and it was so....

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> Where can I learn about the history of POV-Ray?  Here is this great
freeware
> raytracer, and it's origin on how it came about seems nowhere to be
found...

I have some interesting info, I'll give it within some hours.
Maybe I should compile it for inclusion into POV-Ray 3.5 docs...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message