POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : History of POV-Ray? : Re: History of POV-Ray? The official story. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: History of POV-Ray? The official story.
From: ingo
Date: 11 Aug 2001 08:18:03
Message: <Xns90FA917DC47AAseed7@povray.org>
in news:3B751AB5.8A862CF3@simberon.com David Buck wrote:

> http://www.simberon.com/pov_history.htm

"..., there was a group of people one CompuServe who were very excited
about DKBTrace and were creating all sorts of neat scenes for it. They
were also expressing frustration that Aaron and I weren't able to add
new features into DKBTrace fast enough. ..."

... hasn't changed much over time :)

David,
 can we use this in the POV_Ray documentation?

(together with whatever Fabien comes up with)

Ingo