POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: KalleK
Subject: Re: Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error
Date: 21 Jul 2001 06:52:42
Message: <3b595efa@news.povray.org>
> Well, Warp, is there a way to slow a system down to get this thing
to work?

Hi Grim!

 On my old P2 300 W98 I can start some Dos-Boxes with a selfprgrammed
simple counter, and that does the trick. But I think I'm on the
too-fast-border: sometimes those runtime-error-200-programmes start
well, sometimes they don't. Running some dosboxes with that
counterprogeramm help.
 Using an old dta version to produce fli-files, I wrote a batch-loop
that starts dta over and over untill "out.fli" exists, then, running
that batchfile, I hold down space till my pc beeps - that seems to
slow down enough to prevent runtime-error-200.
I know it's dirty, but it works for me.

cukk

Post a reply to this message