POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error : Re: Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error
From: GrimDude
Date: 24 Aug 2001 15:02:12
Message: <3b86a4b4@news.povray.org>
At any rate, I found a program that will allow this to work. CPUGrabber at
the following site:

 http://www.doctorbinky.com/download.html

Thank you for forwarding that post Mr. Enzmann. Is there a snail mail
address for Mr. Mason? I don't use plastic, and I am going to register this
program, as it has suddenly become useful to me.

I'll research that in the docs I have, but it's always nce to know....

You might forward my new email to him, should you desire. gri### [at] wfecanet

Grim