POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amiga HAM display Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Amiga HAM display (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: N Shomber
Subject: Amiga HAM display
Date: 15 Jun 2001 22:18:21
Message: <3b2ac1ed@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know when a patch or update will be available to bring back
the HAM6/8 display mode that was used in POVRay1.0 for Amigas?
    This is a nice chipset because it allows the creation of true 24 bit
images whereas the current settings only truly allow 8 (6?) bit images or
less on a standard Amiga video board.  A return of the DUMP output format
would be also nice as I currently use the tga2gif tool included with POVRay1
to convert the Targa output of POVRay 3.1 into a useable format on the
Amiga.

Post a reply to this message