POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : STB's Geometric Creations back in full Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  STB's Geometric Creations back in full (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Bob H
Subject: STB's Geometric Creations back in full
Date: 7 Jun 2001 21:31:16
Message: <3b202ae4@news.povray.org>
Samuel's isosurface tutorial web pages have been tentatively placed at one
of my web spaces:
 http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html
I haven't received a reply from him, as of yet, about it.  It's been
understood that he made the tutorial for all to benefit from and his lack of
Internet activity deems this move fairly legit.
Still, I hope I'll eventually be able to at least pass the word to him
concerning this change.  I think it'll need some modification as is.
Speaking of which, maybe you're listening Ken?  Should the URL be updated at
the  POV-Ray links, or shall we await any O.K.?
Oh-oh... I searched the links and didn't find it there already.  Maybe add
it later then?  :-)

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm

Post a reply to this message

> Speaking of which, maybe you're listening Ken?  Should the URL be updated at
> the  POV-Ray links, or shall we await any O.K.?

Ken is always listening :) It will change on the next update.

> Ken is always listening :) It will change on the next update.

Yeah, I'd feel silly though if I didn't actually ask here.  Thanks much.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

> Ken is always listening :) It will change on the next update.

I didn't know that I had a Big Brother named Ken.

Post a reply to this message

> Samuel's isosurface tutorial web pages have been tentatively placed at one
> of my web spaces:
>  http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html
> [...]

Oh, nice, and you also seem to have found the large pictures from the
gallery somewhere.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

> > Ken is always listening :) It will change on the next update.
>
> I didn't know that I had a Big Brother named Ken.

Big Uncle ?

Any chance of getting the scene files for the gallery images?

Cris

"Bob H." <omn### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Samuel's isosurface tutorial web pages have been tentatively placed at one
> of my web spaces:
>  http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html

<snip>

Post a reply to this message