POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : STB's Geometric Creations back in full : STB's Geometric Creations back in full Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  STB's Geometric Creations back in full
From: Bob H
Date: 7 Jun 2001 21:31:16
Message: <3b202ae4@news.povray.org>
Samuel's isosurface tutorial web pages have been tentatively placed at one
of my web spaces:
 http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html
I haven't received a reply from him, as of yet, about it.  It's been
understood that he made the tutorial for all to benefit from and his lack of
Internet activity deems this move fairly legit.
Still, I hope I'll eventually be able to at least pass the word to him
concerning this change.  I think it'll need some modification as is.
Speaking of which, maybe you're listening Ken?  Should the URL be updated at
the  POV-Ray links, or shall we await any O.K.?
Oh-oh... I searched the links and didn't find it there already.  Maybe add
it later then?  :-)

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm