POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raiosity again Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Raiosity again (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Raiosity again
Date: 5 Jun 2001 02:53:28
Message: <3b1c81e8@news.povray.org>
I was just wondering if someone could take a radiosity pic done in flamingo and
do a better one in Pov? Just like the lightwave thing that was done some time
ago. A friend of mine is all excited about Flamingo that he says does radiosity
faster and better than Pov. He hasn't bought Rhino &Flamingo yet but it looks
like he's going to. I just thought that maybe someone could help to give him a
more balanced view...

Regards.

--
/* Nekar Xenos */#local N=<-20,40,100>;#local K=<20,-40,100>;#local R=seed(0);
blob{#while((K-N).x>0)#local X=N;#local N=N+<rand(R),rand(R),1>/3;#local N=(

Post a reply to this message