POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: Poser Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  OT: Poser (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: Re: Poser
Date: 26 Mar 2001 09:41:55
Message: <3abf5533@news.povray.org>
I have set up a place that you could upload it to the site is
http://www.myspace.com.  You will need to sign in and here is the " username
: fireflyz84 " and the " password : jason ".  It can hold up to 300mb I
thought that would be enough.

--
Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 27 Mar 2001 06:35:44
Message: <3ac07b10@news.povray.org>
Having problems with our internet service provider. We're offline every now
and then. Will try again tomorrow. Wish there was something like an 'Upload
Accelerator' that resumes broken uploads...

Nekar

"Jason Scott" <fir### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I have set up a place that you could upload it to the site is
> http://www.myspace.com.  You will need to sign in and here is the "
username
> : fireflyz84 " and the " password : jason ".  It can hold up to 300mb I
> thought that would be enough.
>
> --
> Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message

"Jason Scott" <fir### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I have set up a place that you could upload it to the site is
> http://www.myspace.com.  You will need to sign in and here is the "
username
> : fireflyz84 " and the " password : jason ".  It can hold up to 300mb I
> thought that would be enough.
>
> --
> Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message