POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: Poser Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  OT: Poser (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: OT: Poser
Date: 24 Mar 2001 09:00:13
Message: <3abca86d$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know if the free virsion of Poser is still online and able to be
downloaded ?  If so could you be kind enough and let me know please and
thank you.

--
Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Poser
Date: 24 Mar 2001 10:46:04
Message: <3abcc13c$1@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone know if the free virsion of Poser is still online and able to
be
> downloaded ?  If so could you be kind enough and let me know please and
> thank you.

fraid you have missed it

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

Is there any posibilty that someone could upload it to a site ?
--
Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message

> Is there any posibilty that someone could upload it to a site ?

at 90MB I doubt it

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

Someone must have it on an FTP somewhere.  Perhaps an FTP search on Lycos could
turn it up?

Jason Scott wrote:

> Does anyone know if the free virsion of Poser is still online and able to be
> downloaded ?  If so could you be kind enough and let me know please and
> thank you.
>
> --
> Jason Scott

Post a reply to this message