POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Status report? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Status report? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Status report?
Date: 3 Mar 2001 10:56:57
Message: <3aa11449@news.povray.org>
Sorry for asking, I know this probably doesn't help the Team feel very
comfortable, but... erm, I know that people get the itch to ask "when will
POV 3.5 be ready?" every once in a while, and, well, I've got it right now.
I know that the Team can't set a specific date, but could they at least put
up a short status report? September 2000 seems like an awful long time
ago... Maybe a short blurb about "we finished adding this, that is coming
along nicely, we're having a few small problems with this other thing"....
Anything! The suspense is killing me! Please! :)

Thanks in advance... POV on!

--
Anthony Bennett

Post a reply to this message

Working on docs and removing some bugs. Beta testing will begin on...

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> Working on docs and removing some bugs. Beta testing will begin on...

Thank you!!! :_)

Post a reply to this message