POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Status report? : Re: Status report? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Status report?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Mar 2001 11:57:27
Message: <3aa12277@news.povray.org>
In article <3aa11449@news.povray.org> , "Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg>
wrote:

>  Maybe a short blurb about "we finished adding this, that is coming
> along nicely, we're having a few small problems with this other thing"....
> Anything! The suspense is killing me! Please! :)

If we start having to write progress reports it will slow us down even
further :-)  We have a tight internal schedule and you can be sure if
you visit these newsgroups daily you will be one of the first people to
know when we are ready for a public beta.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.