POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rodolphe
Subject: infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov
Date: 27 Jan 2001 12:00:47
Message: <3a72febf@news.povray.org>
hello all,
sorry for the french text.

pour les petits gars du pov-monde. le serveur est en panne ce week-end.

a+ sur le forum,

--
Rodolphe

http://www.directory3d.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Michael Brown
Subject: Re: infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov
Date: 28 Jan 2001 05:39:09
Message: <3a73f6cd@news.povray.org>
According to FreeTranslation.com he said this:

For the small guys of the pov-world. the waiter is broken down this

forum

Don't you love these computer based translaters :) I presume he said:
For everyone in the POV world: The server is going/has gone down this
weekend. It should be up again in 48 hours (on Monday sometime). Very well
(A+) done on the forum.

Feel free to correct my tanslation of the translation of the message or the
translation of the message :)

Michael

"Rodolphe" <rod### [at] gelaudenet> wrote in message
> hello all,
> sorry for the french text.
>
> pour les petits gars du pov-monde. le serveur est en panne ce week-end.

> a+ sur le forum,
>

> --
> Rodolphe

> http://www.directory3d.org