POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov : Re: infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: infos pour le groupe francophone 3d-pov
From: Michael Brown
Date: 28 Jan 2001 05:39:09
Message: <3a73f6cd@news.povray.org>
According to FreeTranslation.com he said this:

For the small guys of the pov-world. the waiter is broken down this

forum

Don't you love these computer based translaters :) I presume he said:
For everyone in the POV world: The server is going/has gone down this
weekend. It should be up again in 48 hours (on Monday sometime). Very well
(A+) done on the forum.

Feel free to correct my tanslation of the translation of the message or the
translation of the message :)

Michael