POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: new simple pattern Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Request: new simple pattern (Message 68 to 77 of 77)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Request: new simple pattern
Date: 14 Jan 2001 22:33:37
Message: <slrn964rsj.d1d.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:24:34 -0600, David Fontaine wrote:
>Is there no way to make external patterns as fast as internal ones? That would
>probably require major changes to the code though (if possible).

Expect "major changes to the code" in version 3.5.  That's all I'm going to
say, though, unless someone wants to make some official statement.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Jan 2001 03:19:57
Message: <3a62b2ad@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
: Expect "major changes to the code" in version 3.5.  That's all I'm going to
: say, though, unless someone wants to make some official statement.

  You shouldn't have said that. Now you left us (me included) waiting
anxiously for the surprise... :)

--
char*i="b[7FK@`3NB6>B:b3O6>:B:b3O6><`3:;8:6f733:>::b?7B>:>^B>C73;S1";
main(_,c,m){for(m=32;c=*i++-49;c&m?puts(""):m)for(_=(

Post a reply to this message