POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to off-topic? (Message 11 to 20 of 68)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: What happened to off-topic?
Date: 27 Dec 2000 10:47:40
Message: <3A4A0F21.7625C91C@pacbell.net>
Bill Dewitt wrote:

> "Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote :
> >
> > It's sad that a very small minority spoiled it for everyone.
>
>     That's what happens when a few people complain loudly and insistently
> instead of just killfiling what they don't like to read.

Are you saying the rights of the abusive few out weigh the rights of
the many ? That is ridiculous by any stretch of the imagination and
not even worthy of discussion !

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 27 Dec 2000 10:52:25
Message: <3a4a1039@news.povray.org>
> >     That's what happens when a few people complain loudly and
insistently
> > instead of just killfiling what they don't like to read.
>
> Are you saying the rights of the abusive few out weigh the rights of
> the many ? That is ridiculous by any stretch of the imagination and
> not even worthy of discussion !

but isn't it equally ridiculous to punish the many for the few abusers......

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key