POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: C J
Subject: [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers....
Date: 22 Dec 2000 09:48:06
Message: <3a4369a6@news.povray.org>
<Ad>The PRSG is now accepting any and all tutorials, images, and product
reviews (graphics related). The only requirement is to use a parchment
background that I will provide. In return I have a free banner rotation for
all that submit, which is linked to your website. So if you have wanted to
make more room on your site, but still would like to show your work this
maybe for you! </Ad>

PRSG (POV Ray Study Gallery)
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

Regards,