POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... : Re: [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers....
From: C J  - POV User
Date: 24 Dec 2000 23:11:43
Message: <3a46c8ff@news.povray.org>
Thanks Steve and Bill,
I found the problem in the link. I having it refrencing it's folder twice...
like this:
www.crosswinds.net\~povstudy\blob1\blob1\bbd-1.htm
it should be
www.crosswinds.net\~povstudy\blob1\bbd-1.htm
I will have to look at these and make the corrections....

BTW Blob 2 works fine.
=)

--
C.J. - POV User
POV Ray Study Gallery
sacrofts <sac### [at] tinyonlinecouk> wrote in message
So far, I've found that most of the page numbers work fine, although a
number of pages from 'Basic Blob 1' and 'Image Map demo' aren't there.
I think I would like the numbers repeated at the bottom of the page too.

Steve