POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I can only get 2D letters from circletext macro Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  I can only get 2D letters from circletext macro (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: I can only get 2D letters from circletext macro
Date: 14 Dec 2000 17:49:11
Message: <3a394e67$1@news.povray.org>
I have been experimenting with Ron Parker's circle text macro, but have been
unable to give any height to my letter objects.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: I can only get 2D letters from circletext macro
Date: 14 Dec 2000 18:12:26
Message: <slrn93ikv0.3bk.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:49:27 -0600, Shay wrote:
>I have been experimenting with Ron Parker's circle text macro, but have been
>unable to give any height to my letter objects.

The "depth" parameter to the macro should give you all the height you can
stand.  I forget which one it is, but I think I set it to something really
tiny like .001 in my sample code.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message