POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I can only get 2D letters from circletext macro : I feel very, very stupid. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  I feel very, very stupid.
From: Shay
Date: 15 Dec 2000 10:18:41
Message: <3a3a3651$1@news.povray.org>
I feel so very, very stupid. I was adjusting the height, but because of the
lighting couldn't see that I was. I went so far as to print out the
circletext macro and go over it several times trying to find something I had
missed. After spending at least 90 minutes trying to figure it out, I felt
like a real idiot when the true nature of the problem occured to me.

Thank you very much for the help Ron.

news:slr### [at] fwicom...