POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fire media Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  fire media (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia
Subject: fire media
Date: 14 Dec 2000 17:28:55
Message: <3a3948cc.9828261@news.povray.org>
nobody answered me in the other groups... so:

I made a candle lit with an emission media.
When the background is black the flames look right, but as soon as I
add the candle to my scene the fire looks too clear, even if I
increase the amount of emission. What should I do?
Should I add absorption or scattering media to the fire ?

Post a reply to this message