POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A small problem with the VFAQ Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  A small problem with the VFAQ (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Warp
Subject: A small problem with the VFAQ
Date: 11 Dec 2000 13:43:05
Message: <3a352039@news.povray.org>
I have noticed one small problem with the FVAQ page:
  There are so many questions that finding something specific is not easy.
  I tried to alleviate this long ago by dividing the questions into categories,
but the categories have grown so big (specially the first one) that there's
the problem again.
  Do you have any suggestion how should I sort or group the questions so
that they are in an intuitive order?

  (http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ/ if you didn't remember/know)