POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re triangle modellers Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  re triangle modellers (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: re triangle modellers
Date: 9 Dec 2000 14:47:39
Message: <3a328c5b@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Does anyone know of a mesh modeller/editor that would import a Poser model
and allow me to severely
attack it. I've been though all the Pov links and can't find anything
useful.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: re triangle modellers
Date: 9 Dec 2000 23:34:27
Message: <3A3308AD.E026C704@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone know of a mesh modeller/editor that would import a Poser model
> and allow me to severely
> attack it. I've been though all the Pov links and can't find anything
> useful.
>
> Mick

Define "severely attack".

 :)

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 10 Dec 2000 05:07:48
Message: <3a3355f4@news.povray.org>
> Define "severely attack".

Hi Ken

Remove large but specific areas of triangles. The problems seems to be
finding a program that can import the large Poser files.

Mick

Post a reply to this message