POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Quiz Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Quiz (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Gena
Subject: POV-Ray Quiz
Date: 2 Jun 2003 13:47:32
Message: <3EDB8DB2.AF180F10@mail.com>
From the thread 'Concept car' in p.b.i. you can see that many
people are interested in POV-Ray Quiz :) The one suggested
by Ken is more for POV-Ray developers rather than POV-Ray
users which I think is majority in POV-Ray community.

So here is a call for three different POV-Ray Quizes:
Quiz for POV-Ray Beginners
Quiz for POV-Ray Intermediate Users
Quiz for POV-Ray Advanced Users

Each quiz should have the questions and three or more possible
answers with just one correct answer. The answers can be
represented as images as well.

Here is just an example:

Quiz for POV-Ray Beginners
1. 'orthograhic' keyword belongs to:
    a. light_source
    b. camera.
    c. radiosity

Quiz for POV-Ray Intermediate Users
2.  Where should you put 'orthographic' keyword:
    a. right after 'camera' declaration
    b. after camera coordinates
    c. no matter

Quiz for POV-Ray Advanced Users
3.When you use 'orthographic' camera the object can disappear from view
if:
    a. object is too far from the look_at point of the camera
    b. object is too close to the look_at oint of the camera.
    c. both a and b

Send you questions and answers to this thread.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message