POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chain animation Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Chain animation (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: HENON fabien
Subject: Chain animation
Date: 20 Mar 2003 14:35:04
Message: <web.3e7a16dbf3ebf8221fafdf9d0@news.povray.org>
I know that there must be several ways to do it.

My question is simple. How would you do to make an animation of links of a
bicyle chain running on its chainwheel and cogs, (keeping in mind that the
each link has to be rotated, then translated to its proper place).

Could it be done with an include file ?

Thanks

Fabien H

Post a reply to this message