POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion_blur in PovRay 3.5 Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Motion_blur in PovRay 3.5 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jozef Gatial
Subject: Motion_blur in PovRay 3.5
Date: 22 Oct 2002 09:00:14
Message: <web.3db54baff1eec10c76ced8e90@news.povray.org>
I implemented motion_blur from MegaPov in PovRay 3.5. Interest?
Jozef

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Motion_blur in PovRay 3.5
Date: 22 Oct 2002 09:05:18
Message: <a1jaru8vc0p9c3t5ook6ns9t18evsts8tu@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:59:27 EDT, "Jozef Gatial" <gat### [at] contalsk> wrote:
> I implemented motion_blur from MegaPov in PovRay 3.5. Interest?

You did it only for yourself ?

:-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 22 Oct 2002 09:18:03
Message: <3db5500b$1@news.povray.org>
"Jozef Gatial" <gat### [at] contalsk> wrote in message
> I implemented motion_blur from MegaPov in PovRay 3.5. Interest?

Very much so, but I think I'd rather wait for the new MegaPOV to be released.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

From: Hugo
Date: 23 Oct 2002 11:35:04
Message: <3db6c1a8@news.povray.org>
> wait for the new MegaPOV to be released.

Will there be any new MegaPOV or will it be PoPOV?  Has Nathan Kopp given
up?

Hugo

Post a reply to this message