POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camoflague Texture Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Camoflague Texture (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Timothy Groves
Subject: Camoflague Texture
Date: 6 Sep 2002 00:59:19
Message: <3D7835BD.BE981542@yahoo.co.uk>
Has anyone got a nice camo tex?  Suitable for use on ground attack
aircraft.
--
ICQ#66022322

  "It's a terrifying thing, isn't it?  To live in fear.
	 That's what it's like to be a slave."
	--Rutger Hauer, Bladerunner

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Camoflague Texture
Date: 6 Sep 2002 05:11:08
Message: <3d78712c$1@news.povray.org>
"Timothy Groves" <gro### [at] yahoocouk> wrote in message
> Has anyone got a nice camo tex?  Suitable for use on ground attack
> aircraft.
> --

rgbt<1,1,1,1>

;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 6 Sep 2002 05:58:48
Message: <3d787c58$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message news:3d78712c$1@news.povray.org...
> rgbt<1,1,1,1>
>
> ;)

Yeah, but how would the crew find it?

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Sep 2002 07:19:11
Message: <3d788f2f$1@news.povray.org>
"Andrew Cocker" <mai### [at] andrewcockercouk> wrote in message

> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> > rgbt<1,1,1,1>
> >
> > ;)
>
> Yeah, but how would the crew find it?

Trace?

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Sep 2002 07:58:41
Message: <l06hnu01v9k4rde1e1dc3t8ungi9ubbr34@4ax.com>
On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:11:08 +0100, "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk>
wrote:

>rgbt<1,1,1,1>

Yeah, sure, so you can just take a good aim at the pilot's head with a
laser gun? :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg