POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob problem? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Blob problem? (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Rob Hoopman
Subject: Re: Blob problem?
Date: 25 Aug 2002 17:32:32
Message: <3D696945.7040906@tuna.nl>
Rune wrote:
> Rob Hoopman wrote:
>
>>Alan Holding wrote:
>>
>>>Have a read of Rune's blob tutorial:
>>>http://runevision.com/3d/blobs/blobs.asp
>>
>>I did, allthough his site down at the moment,
>>well not so much down as having problems
>>connecting to the database.
>

> What the...!??
>
> I was not aware of that. I'll have to look into that. Problem is that I
> don't have much time right now, but I'll see what I can do.

Don't you just hate running your own website during weekends :-).

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Subject: Web site database problem. was: Re: Blob problem?
Date: 25 Aug 2002 17:54:28
Message: <3d695214$1@news.povray.org>
Rob Hoopman wrote:
> Don't you just hate running your own website during weekends :-).

Well, it's not on my own server if that's what you mean. I don't know
what the error means ([Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] System
resource exceeded.). Is there even anything I can do, or is it my web
host's fault?

Followup-to povray.off-topic

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)