POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta
Date: 22 Jun 2002 07:19:19
Message: <3D145D37.7E24A6A6@gmx.de>
I have made a new program for editing high color resolution images.  It is
a windows GUI application written in Delphi.

Currently only very few editing functions are available:
brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments and a thresholded smooth filter.  If
you have suggestions what functions you would find useful in addition i
would be pleased to hear.

The program is not very intensively tested so there might be bugs.  Also
some quite essential features are not yet implemented like undo and saving
of program settings.  Handling of larger images has to be improved too.

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/hcredit/

Comments are welcome of course.

Christoph

--