POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta : Re: [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta
From: ingo
Date: 22 Jun 2002 12:25:49
Message: <Xns9235BC0DE1866seed7@povray.org>
in news:3D145D37.7E24A6A6@gmx.de Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Comments are welcome of course.

Nice start!! but I missed a feature in the todo list, unless it is what
you mean with "color correction adjustments". The contrast curve
corrections Kari does to his images.

I renderd the photon scene from the include menu with +fn16. Loaded it
in your program, copied it, pasted it and suddenly the sky was pink.
When saving this pink sky image and reloading it the sky is ok again.

The brightness stepps, when using the buttons, are a bit big i.m.o.

Altough it says so in the doc, the programm doesn't ask to save the
image on exit.

Ingo