POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : range models Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  range models (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: ZSpider
Subject: range models
Date: 4 Apr 2002 14:50:17
Message: <3cacae79$1@news.povray.org>
there are a few beautiful models (pointed out by ken in
an earlier post) at:

http://www-graphics.stanford.edu/data/3Dscanrep/

does anybody know what their "range" models are?  they
talk about the range models as opposed to 3D models, but
i can't make any sense of it.

the reason i'm asking is cuz i really liked the buddha and
dragon they have, but i don't know if the zipped "range"
files they have would fly in pov.

thank you, miker

Post a reply to this message