POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Key rings Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Key rings (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Key rings
Date: 18 Dec 2001 23:16:38
Message: <3C2012AE.6090602@videotron.ca>
When?

/me chews on his fingernails impatiently.
/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Key rings
Date: 18 Dec 2001 23:30:35
Message: <3C2018A9.5B34BDCA@pacbell.net>
Francois Labreque wrote:

> When?

Santa's Elves are still working on them but they should be ready soon...

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> Santa's Elves are still working on them but they should be ready soon...

And in fact they finished and got them to me poste-haste ... I received them about
30 minutes ago.

With one or two minor exceptions they look just like what I expected. I'll post
photos on the website soon.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message