POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Key rings : Re: Key rings Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Key rings
From: bob h
Date: 21 Dec 2001 15:35:33
Message: <3c239d15@news.povray.org>
My hands aren't large (I was a skinny teenager too) but trying the same pose
with my keyring here the ring fits on my finger in the same way as that
photo shows and I'm 6 feet tall.  I was checking to see if I could tell if
there was a size difference between rings and thus the little attaching part
you mentioned before.

I just realized how sci-fi that medallion looks, kind of cool.  Not too
sci-fi mabe and stylish too.  When I finally have it in hand I won't even
think about it though, will become a part of my usual stuff.
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}