POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-City Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  POV-City (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: s1631001
Subject: POV-City
Date: 28 Nov 2001 10:45:36
Message: <3C0506B5.3484FC1A@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I think I posted this somewhere else, but I can't seem to find it now.
Maybe I didn't.

If I were to resurrect POV-City on my forthcoming website, would anyone
be interested? Also, could the owner of POV-Street please contact me so
we can work out how to avoid entering into competition with each other.
Cheers!

--
From the Grey Knight
//@---signature---