POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rotate list Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Rotate list (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Rotate list
Date: 13 Nov 2001 12:49:02
Message: <3bf15d0e@news.povray.org>
There is probably a simple way to do this, but I end up doing it the hard
way and I am getting tired of it...

    What I want to do is say "rotate y*30, x*60, z*90"

    Instead I write
    rotate y*30
    rotate <60,0,90>

    I made a sloppy macro that does it but it takes just about as much
typing to #include it and then do rotmac( y,30,x,60,z,90)

    Surely there is a better way. Am I missing something obvious?

Post a reply to this message