POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10Best... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  10Best... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: F Audet
Subject: 10Best...
Date: 18 Nov 2001 19:46:08
Message: <3BF8554E.5730A833@sympatico.ca>
Hi,
     	What about the 10Best deadline?
	I sended my images at the end of
	October; Is there enough
	participation?
	I know that we can, indeed, send
	as much images as we want.
	Does anyone knowing what
	happens with it ?!
	I would may be send more
	of my drawings.

		Alex Pilot, Canada

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: 10Best...
Date: 19 Nov 2001 11:55:36
Message: <3BF93911.85557872@aol.com>
There are 233 images in the 10best collection right now.
This does not represent half of the folks who have filled out the survey
at the bottom of the page expressing interest.

For now, let's see how things look at the end of the month before
encouraging >>10 entries per person. I'd like to hold  a November 30th
deadline

"F.Audet" wrote:

>         Hi,
>         What about the 10Best deadline?
>         I sended my images at the end of
>         October; Is there enough
>         participation?
>         I know that we can, indeed, send
>         as much images as we want.
>         Does anyone knowing what
>         happens with it ?!
>         I would may be send more
>         of my drawings.
>
>                 Alex Pilot, Canada

Post a reply to this message

Mind you that I'm still rendering my 10best to be able to submit them before
the end of the month!

Post a reply to this message

> There are 233 images in the 10best collection right now.
> This does not represent half of the folks who have filled out the survey
> at the bottom of the page expressing interest.

That's really sad.

> For now, let's see how things look at the end of the month before
> encouraging >>10 entries per person. I'd like to hold  a November 30th
> deadline

I'm not sure if allowing more pictures per person would be a good idea.
What is the average number of pictures per person right now?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> Mind you that I'm still rendering my 10best to be able to submit them
before
> the end of the month!

    Me too...

Post a reply to this message

>>There are 233 images in the 10best collection right now.
>>This does not represent half of the folks who have filled out the survey
>>at the bottom of the page expressing interest.
>>

> That's really sad.

I'm probably not the only one who submitted a pic and didn't fill out
the survey.  I make the stats even worse.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}

Post a reply to this message

> > There are 233 images in the 10best collection right now.
> > This does not represent half of the folks who have filled out the survey
> > at the bottom of the page expressing interest.
>
> That's really sad.

Chris has a banner ad for the project displayed on povray.org. I've sent two
email reminders to those on the survey list. I even did a web search for
professors using povray, wrote to ten of them asking that they and their
classes submit.

Post a reply to this message