POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10Best... : Re: 10Best... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10Best...
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 19 Nov 2001 11:55:36
Message: <3BF93911.85557872@aol.com>
There are 233 images in the 10best collection right now.
This does not represent half of the folks who have filled out the survey
at the bottom of the page expressing interest.

For now, let's see how things look at the end of the month before
encouraging >>10 entries per person. I'd like to hold  a November 30th
deadline