POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Your 10 Best... - Deadline Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Your 10 Best... - Deadline (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Ruy
Subject: Your 10 Best... - Deadline
Date: 31 Oct 2001 12:02:01
Message: <3be02e89@news.povray.org>
Is the deadline still today for uploading images and entering the contest?

Is anyone, either than me, going to admitedly miss it?

Ruy

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: Your 10 Best... - Deadline
Date: 31 Oct 2001 12:58:27
Message: <3be03bc3@news.povray.org>
I might miss it, unless I can get my old POV files into this new computer
*and* render all the files I want to submit on time, which I probably won't
be able to do... :( Please extend the deadline Greg! I've been trying and
trying but between the rain and needing the phones, my Internet connection
has been bad on both computers and I haven't had time bring my old stuff
back... :(

Post a reply to this message