POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Your 10 Best... - Deadline : Re: Your 10 Best... - Deadline Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your 10 Best... - Deadline
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 31 Oct 2001 16:15:20
Message: <3be069e8$1@news.povray.org>
I really wanted to do this.  Nowhere did I find a deadline.  I also was at a
loss as to which theme my images would go under.  I have 10 images featuring
WWII aircraft.  The two closest themes were architecture and machine design.
However, architecture is primarily buildings and machine design is like a
mass produced consumer product, not a flying vehicle.  Anyone know what I
should do?  Do my pictures not count because they don't evenly fit in a
theme?

--
Skip