POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  WANTED: Your 10 Best Images (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
Date: 2 Oct 2001 21:48:31
Message: <3bba6e6f@news.povray.org>
This is just a reminder that we are planning to close the upload pages
on October 31st, 2001.

The 10best.raytrace.com project is a benefit for the povray.org server.
We're inviting all povray users to turn in their own favorite 10 images
of theirs.  The collection will then be sold as a CD-ROM like the IRTC
CD's.   If you have work that you are sharing here on news.povray.org, I
suggest that it's therefore exactly what we're looking for in our
project.

There will be collections of
i)   tutorials,
ii)  your own 10 best images
iii) a contest for the cover image, judged by Chris Cason head of the
POV-Team.

http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html
http://10best.raytrace.com/10bestupload.html

So far the response has been light (hoping everyone is making full use
of time to ensure the highest quality work.  But the work turned in to
date--interesting and eclectic yet breathtakingly artistic-- has already
validated my desire to beat the bushes for artist's favorite work.

-----------------
Greg M. Johnson
10best.raytrace.com Coordinator

Post a reply to this message

> The 10best.raytrace.com project is a benefit for the povray.org server.
> We're inviting all povray users to turn in their own favorite 10 images
> of theirs.

Can I submit just one image?

--
Ken Tyler