POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images : Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 3 Oct 2001 03:32:18
Message: <3BBABF07.9B423C1C@ignorancia.org>

> Hi,
>
> While reading the rules for the project I stumbled over this:
> > Please do not submit images whose copyrights have been assigned to
> > someone else, such as previous IRTC entries.
>
> This is misleading, since the IRTC doesn't have the copyright for the
> submitted images!

  Well, you're right. Perhaps the sentence can be reworded, but the
spirit is to not send IRTC images, bcos they are already published (or
are going to be published) on a CD-ROM.
I supose no one wants to end up with a CD where half the images are also
on the IRTC CDs, isn't?

  I my self have already decided about 8 of my old, non-IRTC images, but
I was planning to do 2 more "exclusively" for the CD. Unfortunately,
some hardware problems have delayed all my projects, and I will end
submitting surely 10 "already made" images. :(

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/