POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery
Date: 6 Mar 1999 11:00:43
Message: <36E15197.EA24B26A@inapg.inra.fr>
Hello
Just a little advertising for Tsutomu Higo's Povray gallery at
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~nj2t-hg/
Tsutomu is a Japanese engineer/artist who started working in 1997 with
Povray. He made a picture for the cover of the Japanese Povray book.
His Povray  work includes mathematical objects and he has started
working with macros and meshes recently. It's fairly impressive, and he
gives the sources too. There is a lot to learn from them.
Have fun

Gilles Tran

Post a reply to this message