POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery : Re: Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tsutomu Higo Povray gallery
From: Phil Clute
Date: 8 Mar 1999 19:50:34
Message: <36E471AC.72A4CAEB@tiac.net>
<HTML>
Wow! there's a lot of nifty stuff there. I like the fern, and the hair.
<BR>Too bad I don't get a bit of the code...I remember going to math
<BR>classes, but I don't remember what I did there. I think I was probably
<BR>honing my 2D art skills(O.K.,o.k....I was wasting time doodling on
my
<BR>notebook!)

<P>--
<BR>...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.
<BR> </HTML>