POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : height field generator Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  height field generator (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Neil Grant
Subject: height field generator
Date: 12 Sep 2001 21:14:45
Message: <3ba00885$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

a long time ago  (5years maybe) I had a various dos heightfield generators,
one of these was hl and there was a second one that I used - which u could
generate a seamless, 'plasma' (among others) image, also u could generate a
imagemap by changing a colour histogram. I have no idea what this program
was called but wondered if anyboy had any ideas

regards

Neil Grant

Post a reply to this message

> a long time ago  (5years maybe) I had a various dos heightfield generators,
> one of these was hl and there was a second one that I used - which u could
> generate a seamless, 'plasma' (among others) image, also u could generate a
> imagemap by changing a colour histogram. I have no idea what this program
> was called but wondered if anyboy had any ideas
>
> regards
>
> Neil Grant

Post a reply to this message

> a long time ago  (5years maybe) I had a various dos heightfield
generators,
> one of these was hl and there was a second one that I used - which u could
> generate a seamless, 'plasma' (among others) image, also u could generate
> imagemap by changing a colour histogram. I have no idea what this program
> was called but wondered if anyboy had any ideas

"terrain maker" ?

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/Height_Field_Modelling_Programs_and_Utilities/

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Groups

Post a reply to this message