POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : height field generator : height field generator Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  height field generator
From: Neil Grant
Date: 12 Sep 2001 21:14:45
Message: <3ba00885$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

a long time ago  (5years maybe) I had a various dos heightfield generators,
one of these was hl and there was a second one that I used - which u could
generate a seamless, 'plasma' (among others) image, also u could generate a
imagemap by changing a colour histogram. I have no idea what this program
was called but wondered if anyboy had any ideas

regards

Neil Grant