POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question on bounded_by and shapes2 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Question on bounded_by and shapes2 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tom A
Subject: Question on bounded_by and shapes2
Date: 6 Aug 2001 18:35:26
Message: <3B6F1BAC.CFDE5E5B@my-deja.com>
Should I add bounding to the shapes in shapes2 like the Tetrahedron,
Octahedron, etc, that are built up of plane objects?  Or, would the
program handle it automatically because they are csg?  I found the help
text a bit confusing on that part.

Thanks.

--
Tom A.
See everything; over look a great deal; correct a little.  -Blessed Pope

Post a reply to this message