POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Polyhedra page Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  Polyhedra page (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Polyhedra page
Date: 4 Jun 2001 00:03:13
Message: <3B1B06FF.480EF3E6@faricy.net>
Not linked into my other sites yet.

http://davidf.faricy.net/polyhedra/Platonic_Solids.html

I want to make VRML files of some of this stuff (like Bulatov has at
http://www.physics.orst.edu/~bulatov/polyhedra/index.html), and looked
up the specs and everything, and after my trials have come to two
conclusions: 1) the hardware renderers do not like to draw surfaces in
the correct order, and 2) my VRML viewer does not like long javascripts.

Comments so far?