POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov-file-import to moray Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  pov-file-import to moray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ursula Theobald
Subject: pov-file-import to moray
Date: 12 May 2001 03:37:14
Message: <3AFCE8B7.800F9EAA@gmx.de>
Sorry, that I post in this group, but in there isn't any traffic in the
moray group.

I want to render different objects like cylinders and cones. I calculate

the coordinates and radi with a third hand software and I'm write a
pov-file. For better adjusting the whole scene (camera-position,
light-position..) I want to import these objects into moray but do not
know how. Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot

Post a reply to this message

> Sorry, that I post in this group, but in there isn't any traffic in
> the moray group.
>
> I want to render different objects like cylinders and cones. I
> calculate
>
> the coordinates and radi with a third hand software and I'm write a
> pov-file. For better adjusting the whole scene (camera-position,
> light-position..) I want to import these objects into moray but do not
> know how. Can you help me ?
> Thanks a lot

Pick a rough shape (a big box, or a small number of them) that hold(s) everything in
your scene,
and use Moray to build those same
objects.  Then adjust the camera the way you want.

Export the resulting Moray scene.  You'll have your camera statement
then.

Hope this helps,
John
--