POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov-file-import to moray : pov-file-import to moray Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  pov-file-import to moray
From: Ursula Theobald
Date: 12 May 2001 03:37:14
Message: <3AFCE8B7.800F9EAA@gmx.de>
Sorry, that I post in this group, but in there isn't any traffic in the
moray group.

I want to render different objects like cylinders and cones. I calculate

the coordinates and radi with a third hand software and I'm write a
pov-file. For better adjusting the whole scene (camera-position,
light-position..) I want to import these objects into moray but do not
know how. Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot