POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for evergreens Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for evergreens (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Looking for evergreens
Date: 11 Apr 2001 09:19:31
Message: <3AD458C3.DDF696F5@videotron.ca>
I've perused through most .inc's on the povray links page to no avail.
Does anyone have a fir tree or pine tree include available?
--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
    flabreque     | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
                  | motion.
                               - Stolen from Badger's .sig file

Post a reply to this message